Tuesday, June 11, 2013

To you, From My Heart....

After a while when I am thinking from your part…..
I can understand what you thought and what you meant…..

If I felt I am wrong, I really want to say you sorry...
Even I know that single word cannot cure the pain you suffer...

From that point of time, when I feel I am wrong,
I’m also suffering the pain, more than I given to you...

I have no more words to you, my dear....
As I broke a promise I made to me
I can’t keep the promises I made to you

I don't want to be an obstacle in your life flow…
But always I do the same!

Dear, you are in my thoughts forever....
As I value your friendship much more than any other...

Dear,
I want you be Happy always...
I want to see Your Smile...
I want to hear You Are Fine...
I want You to live with a Peaceful Mind...

So dear, I just want to say a simple bye…
It doesn’t mean a bye forever…
If you wish we can see, talk, and share rarely…
I won’t leave to hurt you…..
With the full of love and friendship I have with you…
I need to do this…
Coz I am afraid I will be hurt you in future also…


See it’s raining here…
Can you hear what the rain is singing…?
If so sing with the rain….
Each and every drop of rain will give peace…

See here is heavy wind too…
Can you feel the blow…..?
If it touches you,
Please know it comes to remove your tears…

So dear, never be silent… never cry inside…

No comments:

Post a Comment