Monday, July 22, 2013

Moment in Time.... - A forwarded mail...

We talked, We walked, for a Moment in Time.
You passed through my life that day and left your mark.
You may never pass my way again, or you may stay for a lifetime.


No matter what,

I want to say thank you for the impression you made that will stay with me for eternity.


I enjoyed the walk, I enjoyed the talk.

I am blessed for that moment in time.


The first time I saw you I knew you would affect my life,

though your role I did not know.
I asked myself, "Why is s/he alone?
Why does s/he sit so quiet, all alone?
Is s/he sad?
Is s/he glad to be alone?
Is s/he alone?
Is s/he lonely? "
There is so much I want to know.


I asked myself, "Why him/her?

When so many people pass through my life each day, why him/her? "


What attracts me to you? What makes me want to know more? I want to know.



Even if my questions are never answered,

There is one thing I want you to know.
I have been blessed by the effect you had on me in that
Moment in Time.




        # Thanks Cynthia Kepp for these lines and Junaid for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment